Thursday, May 1, 2008

One Down, One to Go

I am actually quite happy with myself for this weeks work on my Dystopian Novel Study. I have finished reading Brave New World. It was a fantastic book and I am already planning on how I am going to use it in both my presentation and in my research paper. I began looking for articles for the historical part of my research paper. I have found one or two good articles that describe the reason for dystopian novels, which is what my historical research is about. I need to demonstrate why these authors that I chose wrote a dystopian novel. I am glad to say that I have found many good articles that will be able to support my thought that the great depression, the cold war and fear of communism and other totalitarian governments are their main inspiration.

No comments: