Friday, May 30, 2008

Finishing the Paper

I am so glad that I wrote a good portion of my paper last week. I have so many projects, paper, presentations, or other final related schoolwork that I must complete. I still must work on my own presentation and I can't wait to start it, but again I must complete my other school projects that are due earlier. I have almost finished all that I need to finish in my other classes before I begin working on my paper and presentation again. However last week I was able to write four pages of my paper and I still have so much information that I must add to my paper. I feel I may have to cut some of the background information out, although I really don't want to. I still must pick quotes for Brave New World, but other than that I have fond all the quotes and all the articles that I needed.

No comments: